- Ensure the strategy delivers ‘best value’ based on a combination of quality of product, service and cost, and that the strategic sourcing process is applied consistently and appropriately.
- Achieve Procurement savings and/or increase company revenue.
- Proactively review and monitor key suppliers in your portfolio, review compliance data, identify any supply risks, and mitigate through robust supplier development.
- Work with our compliance manager to ensure products and suppliers meet the correct quality standard.
- Minimum of 5 GCSE including Mathematics and English, Ideally qualified or working towards full CIPS certification
- The successful candidate will be of graduate calibre with experience of Supply Chain / Purchasing with exposure to Sales & Marketing environments.
- proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages, CRM and Sage 200c
- Excellent organization and time management skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Worked within food safety/quality or supply chain and manufacturing role is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
These job duties are not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be necessary or expected within the scope of the role.