Recruiting for Field Service Engineers - North, Midlands or South region
Published: Friday 15th September 2017
Cutting Edge are looking to recruit three Field Service Engineers to provide an Engineering support and after sales service on the full range of the company’s machinery. The successful candidates will be required to visit customer sites who work within the Beef, Lamb, Pork, Poultry, fish and other food industries across the UK.
There are three roles available and each will be responsible for their own region of the country i.e. North, Midlands & South. Therefore when you are applying for this role, please specify which your preferred region of the country is to work in.
As these roles are field based and will be working from customer sites within their region, the successful candidate will be required to do a significant amount of travel and be required to stay overnight in hotels.
- To provide a complete Engineering and Technical Service for the range of machinery and equipment at customer premises.
- To install our full range of machinery and equipment, fault find, repair, modify and carry out complete overhauls.
- To provide training to operators and customer engineers as necessary.
- Often dealing with customer queries, problems and breakdowns over the telephone and interacting with the Customer Contact team to provide an economic and satisfactory outcome for our customers.
- To report any new sales opportunities that may develop within our business sectors to the relevant Cutting Edge Account Manager.
- Previous Engineering experience within a similar maintenance role.
- A formal qualification in mechanical or electrical engineering and working knowledge of other disciplines.
- Flexibility with working hours as they can be irregular and normally outside of social acceptable hours, with a significant amount of travelling and nights away from home.
- Full driving licence.
Terms & Conditions:
These are all full time, permanent positions which offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
If you wish to be considered for this position, please send your CV directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org