The Clip Air r800T Double Hook rodder has been designed to improve the process of placing clips onto the weasand and rodding cattle. This process, when done with a manual rodder, is hard work and requires a large amount of force to rod the ingester back into the stomach. By implementing the Clip Air 800s pneumatic rodder, it makes the job easier and improving operator welfare and reducing the risk of claims through back injuries and RSI – saving money through sickness and possible claims. It also significantly reduces the risk of burst bellies, thus reducing the possibility of contamination and downgrading – ultimately improving profits.
Key features and benefits:
– Double hook mechanism – Ease of use when compared to a manual rodding process – Increased profit and safety.
– Eliminate the risk of aches and strains that are common to manual rodding – Increases in operator welfare and efficiency.
– Significantly reduces the risk of burst bellies – Increased profit.
– Removes the threat of cross-contamination – Increased product safety.
– Sterilising unit ensures the tool is cleaned between each carcass – Increased product safety.
– Conforms to directive EC 1935/2004 relating to the material and product used in contact with foodstuff.
Cutting Edge can provide the complete solution, which includes the Clip Air, Clip Dispenser and the Foreleg Stabiliser. To keep the Clip Air 800s sterile between each carcass, we recommend you use the Steriliser in conjunction with the pneumatic rodder. The steriliser offers a quick and efficient way of cleaning the device between each carcase. The 8 jets pulverise hot water onto the entire surface area of the tool that is in contact with the animal. This device is equipped with a conductive sensor, a timer relay and a 24VDC electric valve allowing the steriliser to be completely automatic.
Item Code: 55TS-5771
Renowned French manufacture of innovative products for slaughterhouses. Reliable and robust, Termet products are designed to improve animal welfare, operator safety and hygienic processes.