A Cutting Edge Solution
At Cutting Edge, we like to help our clients get the most out of their equipment. That’s why we offer a whole knife management service to ensure our blades are always sharp, clean and effective.
The process is simple: used knives are collected from our clients’ doors and replaced with freshly sharpened ones. The used equipment is then transported to our Edge Centre where it undergoes inspection, disinfection and a unique hollow grind process. A final quality check ensures each blade is laser-etched with a tracking number, ready to be dispatched once again.
1. Fresh knives are delivered & the used knives are collected
2. The knives are returned to our specialist Edge Centre
3. The knives are inspected and prepared with a unique hollow grind process
4. The knives are then disinfected & etched with a unique tracking number
- Improved production-line efficiency and yields.
- Consistent quality and superb sharpness of blades.
- Huge cost savings over buying and sharpening your own blades.
- Expert training and auditing included in the service.
- Wide range of blades and handle colours to suit your needs.