Service Agreements & Repairs
Equipped with an extensive supply of spare parts, our highly-trained engineering team offer complete cover for the UK and Ireland. They can provide emergency breakdown cover as well as scheduled Service Agreements.
We provide a service schedule for all of our machines that can be designed around your ever-changing production needs.
We offer bespoke, fully documented, planned, scheduled and flexible Service Agreements for our customers. They are complete with the following features
- Machines are serviced by fully trained Engineers on a regular basis, ensuring reliability and reducing the exposure to failure and breakdown.
- Serviced to factory specification using OEM parts.
- Machines operating with correct tolerances to ensure maximum yield and product quality.
- Regular servicing; replacing consumable items to ensure major components are not damaged and minimise down time. Your machines last longer and use fewer parts in the long run.
- Preferential agreement rates, saving on labour and travelling costs as we plan our workload costs effectively, allowing us to pass those savings on to you.
- We provide verification of a planned preventative maintenance schedule with an auditable trail of all work carried out. Paperwork is provided at completion, with copies filed against the individual customer account, which can be provided upon request.
In summary, our agreements provide our customers the following benefits:
- Increased yield
- Increased productivity
- Increased safety
- Due diligence for your H&S files
- Prolonged machine lifespan
- Long term reduction in spare parts spend
- A budgeted service, no surprises
Each agreement is unique to the customer’s requirements; all work carried out is first discussed with them and any extra work believed necessary by our engineers must be authorised.
Please call our Technical Coordinator on 01772 458400 extension 1007 or contact us if you want to know how we can help you with our service agreement offering.
= required field.