Service Agreements & Repairs
Our teams of experienced and highly trained Engineers are able to offer Engineering cover for the UK and Ireland. Each technician carries an extensive supply of spares for our range of machines. We are able to provide the necessary emergency breakdown cover, but our customers tell us that a more proactive approach in the form of a scheduled Service Agreement is a better option.
Service Agreements are the corner stone of our Engineering Department. We provide a service schedule for all of our machines designed around the ever-changing needs of your Production and the requirements of the machines being used.
We offer bespoke, fully documented, planned, scheduled and flexible Service Agreements for our customers that have the following features:
- Machines are serviced by fully trained Engineers on a regular basis, ensuring reliability and reducing the exposure to failure and breakdown.
- Serviced to factory specification using OEM parts.
- Machines operating with correct tolerances to ensure maximum yield and product quality.
- Regular servicing; replacing consumable items to ensure major components are not damaged and minimise down time. Your machines last longer and use fewer parts in the long run.
- Preferential agreement rates, saving on labour and travelling costs as we plan our workload costs effectively, allowing us to pass those savings on to you.
- We provide verification of a planned preventative maintenance schedule with an auditable trail of all work carried out. Paperwork is provided at completion, with copies filed against the individual customer account, which can be provided upon request.
In summary, our agreements provide our customers the following benefits:
- Increased yield
- Increased productivity
- Increased safety
- Due diligence for your H&S files
- Prolonged machine lifespan
- Long term reduction in spare parts spend
- A budgeted service, no surprises
Each Agreement is individual to a customer's requirements; all work carried out is first discussed with the customer before we start and any extra work which our Engineers believe is necessary is also authorised before the work commences.
Please call our Technical Coordinator on 01772 458400 extension 1007 or contact us if you want to know how we can help you with our service agreement offering.
= required field.