Job Opportunity - Production Operative
Published: Friday 30th June 2017
Cutting Edge are looking to recruit a hardworking, team player to work in a fast moving department. The successful candidate will be working within the Knife Edge Centre working towards quality standards and required output.
This positions is semi-skilled, therefore all training required will be provided by the company as part of a robust induction plan. You will become fully trained on the 3 main knife sharpening service areas – preparation, hollow grinding and honing. Once fully trained, you will be entered into a job rotation with all of the team.
- Excellent hand eye co-ordination is a must for this role, along with self-motivation and the desire to meet targets.
- Problem solving – any output not meeting quality standards will need to be corrected and this can take skill in assessing how a defect has occurred in order to correct it.
- There may be occasions when you are required to deliver and collect CES products, therefore a full driving licence is essential.
- Preferably Production background and experience.
- Basic Maths, English & IT skills – experience using programmes such as Excel could be an advantage.
This is a target driven department where quality and quantity must be met. We are looking for someone who is able to work to and achieve individual targets and wants to become part of a growing Company.
Terms & Conditions
Uniform and safety wear will be provided by the company on your induction. This is a full time, permanent position offering an excellent salary including a bonus scheme along with excellent company benefits. The hours of work are days from Monday to Friday – with no evening or weekend work required. Your working weeks will be split alternating shifts, as follows:-
Shift 1: Monday to Thursday 7.15am to 4.15am, Friday 6.00am to 3.00pm.
Shift 2: Monday to Thursday 8.00am to 5.00pm, Friday 6.45am to 3.45pm.
This is an immediate position and we would be looking for someone to join the team as soon as possible.
Candidates will be interviewed as and when we receive applications which are deemed to be suitable.
To apply for this vacancy, please forward a copy of your CV to email@example.com