Job Opportunity - Product Specialist - Slicers & Mixers
Published: Wednesday 5th April 2017
Due to the continued growth and restructure of the department CES are now looking for a Slicer & Mixer product specialist to join the team.
The Slicers & Mixers product specialist is a subject matter expert who is responsible for product line, application development, workflow development, customer retention, territory penetration and volume growth within slicers & mixers specific products range, including the exclusive Grasselli & Glass lines, across their designated territories.
The role will be field based and will cover the North of England (North of Midlands).
- Supporting product specific opportunities through customer demonstrations, outlining benefits and process improvements to the customer.
- Inspection of existing installations of products to generate new opportunities through replacement of product or purchasing add on services.
- Follow end to end process of customer’s ordering the product to install process followed up by after sale activities and customer care.
- Keep up to date with current industry trends, best practices and competition.
- Previous butchery or “hands on” food experience with evidence of using various machines in this sector.
- Preferred knowledge of a meat processing environment is an advantage, along with fish and other food knowledge.
- Excellent personal communication skills at various levels.
- Personal drive and internal motivation to achieve high end achievement.
- Good computer literate skills – experience using Microsoft package and CRM software could be advantageous.
Terms & Conditions:
This role offers a competitive salary with an on target bonus plus an uncapped over performance bonus scheme, car allowance, phone and laptop.
To apply please forward your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com