Job Opportunity - Product Specialist - Butchery Equipment
Published: Wednesday 5th April 2017
Due to the continued growth and restructure of the department CES are now looking for an experienced Butchery Equipment product Specialist to join the team.
The Butchery Equipment product specialist will be responsible for product line, application development, workflow development, customer retention, territory penetration and volume growth within the Butchery Equipment specific products range, including the exclusive Bettcher & Grasselli lines, across the designated territories.
The role will be field based and will cover the North of England (North of Midlands).
- Supporting product specific opportunities through customer demonstrations, outlining benefits and process improvements to the customer.
- Inspection of existing installations of products to generate new opportunities through replacement of product or purchasing add on services.
- Follow end to end process of customer’s ordering the product to install process, followed up by after sale activities and customer care.
- To support the development and training of the primary territory holders in specific product ranges to support additional leads and sales.
- Previous butchery or “hands on” food experience with evidence of using various machines in this sector.
- Preferred knowledge of a meat processing environment is an advantage, along with fish and other food knowledge.
- Excellent personal communication skills at various levels.
- Personal drive and internal motivation to achieve high end achievement.
- Good computer literate skills – experience using Microsoft package and CRM software could be advantageous.
Terms & Conditions:
This role offers a competitive salary with an on target bonus plus an uncapped over performance bonus scheme, car allowance, phone and laptop.
To apply please forward you’re CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org