Job Opportunity - Engineering Service Coordinator
Published: Monday 3rd July 2017
Cutting Edge are looking to recruit an experienced Engineering Service Coordinator to support the Engineering department within the company.
This role will be the focal point of all contact and continuity for all Engineering enquiries through to a satisfactory conclusion for all parties, offering our customers the best solutions to their requirements at all times.
- Take all incoming Service/Engineering enquiries from customers, ensuring the needs of the customer are met in a timely and professional manner.
- Log all Service/Engineering calls accurately taking all the necessary details and forward the requests to the relevant department.
- Ensure that all leads and opportunities are recorded accurately in the correct software package.
- Scheduling of all Service/Engineering visits in close liaison with the department managers.
- Coordination of all in-house engineering training courses.
Due to the varied tasks within the role a high degree of flexibility is required. Experience is required in a similar position dealing directly with customers in a technical role.
There is a need to be flexible in the working hours priorities will continually change along with deadlines. The candidate will be a self-starter with a high degree of self-motivation and also hold the following skills:
- Accurate and precise.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Experienced in the use of Sage, CRM and Power Point is preferred, but training can be available.
- The ability to work quickly when under pressure.
- The ability to manage a varied workload.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- The initiative to work on your own or as part of a team.
- An awareness of health and safety legislation.
If you wish to be considered for this position, please send your CV directly to: email@example.com