Job Opportunities - New Business & Customer Contact Executives
Published: Friday 28th July 2017
Cutting Edge are looking to recruit two self-motivated New Business & Customer Contact Executives to join the team in Chorley. These roles will report directly into the Contact Centre Manager.
These newly created roles will have dual responsibilities, predominantly new business generation via an array of activities, but also assisting the rest of the Customer Contact Centre on a day to day basis servicing the needs of the customers.
Responsibilities – New Business Generation:
- Contact leads with an end goal of securing appointments for the external sales team.
- Contact lapsed accounts with the sole purpose of reigniting business relationships.
- Proactively up-sell when customers placing orders to increase revenue.
- Ability to sell over the phone to include new business/lapsed business.
- Follow up on previous enquiries that continue to lay dormant.
- To assist with specific marketing campaigns and strategies – to include follow up calls.
Responsibilities – Customer Contact:
- Processing of quotations and all orders types, ensuring any stock shortages are communicated.
- Provide product pricing and delivery information to customers and colleagues upon request.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints, providing appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
Previous experience in a similar business to business role is required. Full training will be provided on Cutting Edge’s products and services.
You must be able to demonstrate strong communication and customer skills with the ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external customers.
Terms & Conditions:
These are both full time, permanent positions working 37.5 hours per week; 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday, with 1 hours unpaid lunch break on each working day. Some flexibility is required to occassionally cover team members.
If you wish to be considered for this position, please send your CV directly to: email@example.com