An exciting opportunity has arisen for an organised and proactive Customer Sales Administrator to join an expanding organisation and team.
The main function is to deliver a flawless customer experience in line with the company’s brand and tone of voice. We are looking for someone who is friendly, hardworking and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone or electronically and occasionally face to face.
- Processing of quotations and all orders types, ensuring any stock shortages are communicated.
- Respond promptly to customer enquiries.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints, providing appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Organise workload to meet company and customer timeframes.
- Effectively managing large amounts of incoming calls.
- Be proactive and where possible offer product alternatives or additional products to customers.
- Maintain customer database on the company’s CRM system.
- Previous experience in a Customer Services/Sales/Order Processing role is essential.
- Strong IT skills with previous experience using a CRM system, preferably Sales Force.
- Excellent communication skills and active listening with strong phone contact handling skills.
- Well organised and the ability to multi-task.
Terms & Conditions:
In addition to a competitive salary, the successful candidate will receive 20 days holiday, Bank Holidays, company pension scheme, free onsite parking, childcare vouchers, and Bike 2 Work scheme.
If you meet the requirements you can apply for this position by sending your CV to email@example.com