There are currently two opportunities for successful Account Managers to join the team. These roles are responsible for securing the sale, customer satisfaction and loyalty to the Cutting Edge brand within their territory. The successful candidates will be field based covering customers in their designated territory.
One role will ideally be based in the Derbyshire/Staffordshire area.
The second role will ideally be located in the Bristol area.
- Manage and expand current customers by selling core ranges themselves and engaging the correct specialists within their team to provide the best Customer experience within their territory.
- Drive both short-term sales whilst developing and implementing long term strategies with the engagement of the appropriate colleagues to pursue and capture more complex and/or strategic opportunities, including Capital purchases of high end product range and tender opportunities.
- Engage customer and prospect accounts at all levels (shop floor through to Board where appropriate) to understand strategic objectives and operational priorities of the business and to communicate Cutting Edge value proposition to all levels.
- Grow profitable revenue by introducing new products/services and solutions to solve customers’ business problems and/or capture new opportunities.
- Ensure successful resolution of customer satisfaction issues supported by the appropriate internal stakeholders.
- Degree or equivalent.
- Successful selling experience, preferably in capital goods.
- Results orientated with excellent record of sales.
- Excellent territory management, solution sales and closing skills.
- Ability to successfully sell and present to client executive levels.
- Knowledge of the food industry if an advantage, but not essential.
- Full driving licence.
Terms & Conditions:
These are full time, permanent positions which offer a competitive salary and benefits package, inclusive of a bonus scheme, a monthly car allowance, company mobile, company laptop, fuel card, company credit card, 20 days holiday, Bank Holidays, pension scheme and childcare vouchers.
If you wish to be considered for this position, please send your CV directly to: email@example.com