Cutting Edge is looking to recruit a hardworking, team player to work in a fast moving department. The successful candidate will be working within the Knife Edge Centre working towards quality standards and required output.
This position is semi-skilled, therefore all training required will be provided by the company as part of a robust induction plan. You will become fully trained on the 3 main knife sharpening service areas – preparation, hollow grinding and honing. Once fully trained, you will be entered into a job rotation with all of the team.
- Previous experience of working in a similar Production environment/role.
- Excellent hand eye co-ordination is a must for this role, along with self-motivation and the desire to meet targets.
- Problem solving – any output not meeting quality standards will need to be corrected and this can take skill in assessing how a defect has occurred in order to correct it.
- There may be occasions when you are required to deliver and collect Cutting Edge products, therefore a full driving licence is essential.
- Preferably previous Production experience and background.
- Basic Maths, English & IT skills – experience using programmes such as Excel could be an advantage.
This is a target driven department where quality and quantity must be met. We are looking for someone who is able to work to and achieve individual targets and wants to become part of a growing Company.
Terms & Conditions:
Uniform and safety wear will be provided by the company on your induction.
This is a full time, permanent position offering an excellent salary including a bonus scheme along with excellent company benefits. The hours of work are days from Monday to Friday – with no evening or weekend work required. Your working weeks will be split alternating shifts, as follows:-
- Shift 1: Monday to Friday, 6am to 3pm.
- Shift 2: Monday to Thursday 8.00am to 5.00pm, Friday 7am to 4pm.
This is an immediate position and we would be looking for someone to join the team as soon as possible.
Candidates will be interviewed as and when we receive applications which are deemed to be suitable.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org